PROCEDURE ON ONLINE EVENTS APPROVAL (Academic/Department Initiated Events)
Date Posted: 02/16/2021
1. The organizer logs in to their e-ReSERVe official account for the encoding of the event for approval seven (7) working days prior to the event schedule;
2. The organizer encodes the event details – title, schedule, event venue platform (i.e. Zoom, Google Meet, Facebook, etc.), use of FMO equipment (if needed), etc.;
3. The organizer saves the event;
4. The Office of the Secretary-General – Office Assistant (OSG-OA) checks the events for approval through the e-ReSERVe system;
5. The OSG-OA forwards the event to the Office of the Secretary-General – Executive Assistant (OSG-EA) for evaluation and approval;
6. The OSG-EA evaluates and checks the completeness event:
a. If complete, the OSG-EA approves the event.
b. If incomplete, the OSG-EA returns the event to OSG-OA with note to the organizer as to what is lacking on the event.
7. The organizer checks the status of the event on the e-ReSERVe system.
a. If approved, the organizer proceeds with the holding of the event.
b. If disapproved/pending, the organizer complies with what is being asked for the approval of the event.
NEW LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
Date Posted: 03/06/2020
Starting 6 March 2020, e-ReSERVe will use the same username and password of your MYUSTe Student Portal/Guru’s PATIO/USSAP accounts. In case you forgot your password, please click the following link of your respective account:
MYUSTe Student Portal Guru's PATIO USSAP
REQUEST FOR THE USE OF EQUIPMENT
Date Posted: 08/20/2019
Please be informed that starting 30 August 2019, the Facilities Management Office will no longer be accepting letter of request for the use of equipment. All requests for equipment must be coursed through the e-ReSERVe system only. Kindly make sure to include equipment requests upon encoding of your activity. Thank you.